DIN 555 Hexagon Nuts
DIN 555 Hexagon Nuts have different Head Type which provides a reliable and strong connection of structures and parts. DIN 555 Hexagon Nuts are used with anchors, bolts, screws, studs, threaded rods and on any other fastener. DIN 555 Hex Nuts are available in a wide range of sizes, shapes and materials. Brass Components provide below details for various range of German Standard DIN 555 Hexagon Nuts.
Following are the
specification for DIN 555 Hexagon Nuts :
- Steel, Galvanized Steel, stainless steel or non-ferrous metals or many other materials based on custom requirements.
Equivalent Norms/Compatible Standards:
- PN 82144
- ISO 4034
- ISO 4032
- DIN EN ISO 4034
- EU 24034
- GOST 10605-94
Finish and Coating:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome, Zinc or any coating as per customer requirements.
- Light, Non-Magnetic and Rustproof.
- Manual tightening.
- Good Resistance to weather conditions.
- Strong Construction.
- Accurate Dimension.
- Complies with various European and International Standards.
- DIN 555 Hexagon Nuts are used in different areas of industry and engineering.
- For various finishing applications.
- Designed for Hassle-free installation.
- Drill the Hole.
- Connect/install the bolt.
- Tighten the Bolt.
Any Type of DIN 555 Hexagon Nuts can be manufactured exactly as per customers’ specifications and export to France, Germany, Spain, Netherlands, Russia, UK, Italy, Austria and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Inquiry Now