DIN 548 Round Nuts
DIN 548 Round nuts with set pin holes in side are parts generally made of steel, stainless steel or non-ferrous metals, which are designed to be used for various applications. DIN 548 Round Nuts can be tightened by means of a Type B hook wrench and are intended to be used for locking components where no specific pressing forces or a specific resistance to stripping are required. DIN 548 Round Nuts are available in a wide range of sizes, shapes and materials. Brass Components provide below details for various range of German Standard DIN 548 Round Nuts.
Following are the
specification for DIN 548 Round Nuts :
- Steel, Galvanized Steel, stainless steel or non-ferrous metals or many other materials based on custom requirements.
Equivalent Norms/Compatible Standards:
Finish and Coating:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome, Zinc or any coating as per customer requirements.
- Strong Construction.
- Accurate Dimension.
- Preciously engineered.
- Low maintenance cost.
- Durable Standard.
- Complies with various European and International Standards.
- Commonly used in production basis.
- Ideal for the purpose of tightening and loosing
- Used in dry indoor or outdoor application.
- Drill the Hole.
- Connect/install the bolt.
- Tighten the Bolt.
Any Type of DIN 548 Round Nuts can be manufactured exactly as per customers’ specifications and export to Finland, Jersey, Spain, Switzerland, Ukraine, Germany, Austria and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Inquiry Now