DIN 529 Anchor Bolts
DIN 529 Anchor Bolts are also known as Stone Bolts. DIN 529 Bolts are available in many types, each made for a specific application. All consist of a threaded end, to which a nut and washer can be attached for the external load and a second one is attached to the concrete.
DIN 529 structural elements, especially used to connect structural objects to concrete, bricks or stones. DIN 529 Stone bolts transfer load such as tension forces and shear forces.
Our bolts come in different sizes, threads and materials for custom applications across various industries. They are galvanised and come with high strength to increase load-bearing, Humidity and reliability.
Following are the
specification for DIN 529 Anchor Bolts :
- Brass, Steel, Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, Carbon Steel, Copper, Electrolytic Copper Alloys, Galvanized Steel, Aluminum, Titanium or any other Metal.
Equivalent Norms/Compatible Standards:
- CSN 21391
- PN 85061
- ASTM 1307
- IS 1363, IS 3138, IS 3757
- BS 1083
- ANSI B18.2.1
- ISO 7412
- GOST 24379-80
Finish and Coating:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome, Zinc or any coating as per customer requirements.
- Corrosion & fatigue resistance for harsh environments.
- Complies with various European and International Standards.
- High Tensile Strength.
- Acid resistance.
- Increased corrosion resistant and abrasion resistant properties.
- Used in Construction application.
- Used to joint objects or structures to concrete.
- For various general fastening applications.
- Drill the Hole.
- Slide the threaded ends of DIN Bolts into the Hole.
- Connect/install the bolts.
- Tighten the Bolts with required tool.
Any Type of DIN 529 Anchor Bolts can be manufactured exactly as per customers’ specifications and export to Italy, Switzerland, Portugal, Greece, UK, Germany, France and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Inquiry Now