DIN 479 Square Head Bolts
DIN 479 Bolts are Square head bolts with a short dog point, also known as Square head machine bolts. DIN 479 Square Bolt’s head design offers a large bearing area for positive gripping. DIN 479 Square Head Machine Bolts have assembled square nut.
To provide a rustic look, DIN 479 Square Bolts are mostly used in a new structure and commonly used in an older structure, to match existing fasteners. DIN 479 Machine bolts are widely used for the utility industry and included an added cone point.
Our bolts come in different sizes, threads and materials for custom applications across various industries. They are galvanised and come with high strength to increase load-bearing, Humidity and reliability.
Following are the
specification for DIN 479 Square Head Bolts :
- Brass, Steel, Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, Carbon Steel, Copper, Electrolytic Copper Alloys, Galvanized Steel, Aluminum, Titanium or any other Metal.
Equivalent Norms/Compatible Standards:
- CSN 21121
- PN 82307
- GOST 1482-84
- GOST 1485-84
Finish and Coating:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome, Zinc or any coating as per customer requirements.
- Corrosion and fatigue resistance for harsh environments.
- Complies with various European and International Standards.
- High Tensile Strength.
- Acid resistance.
- All kinds of industrial, agricultural as well as construction application.
- Used in Machine engineering.
- For aesthetic purposes.
- Used in rustic environments.
- Provide maximum safety for fastening applications.
- Drill the Hole.
- Slide the threaded ends of DIN Bolts into the Hole.
- Connect/install the bolts.
- Tighten the Bolts with required tool.
Any Type of DIN 479 Square Head Bolts can be manufactured exactly as per customers’ specifications and export to France, Germany, Spain, Netherlands, Russia, UK, Italy, Austria and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Inquiry Now