DIN 467 Knurled Nuts
DIN 467 Knurled Nuts have different lead shape, thread type, thread length, material and various coatings. They are generally used in mechanical industries, Automotive Industries, Steel Construction and various fitting purposes. DIN 467 Knurled Nuts are available in a wide range of sizes, shapes and materials. Brass Components provide below details for various range of German Standard DIN 467 Knurled Nuts.
Following are the
specification for DIN 467 Knurled Nuts :
- Steel, Stainless Steel, Brass, Aluminium, Rust and Acid Resistant Materials, Heat Resistant Alloys, Alloy Steel, Unalloyed Steel or Special Alloys with Different Quality and Strengths.
Equivalent Norms/Compatible Standards:
- PN 82462
- UNI 6603
- CSN 21462
- EH 24760
- AISI 303
- GOST 14726-69
- GOST 9052-69
Finish and Coating:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome, Zinc or any coating as per customer requirements.
- Available with visible face fine turned.
- High Resistant to Corrosion.
- Flat Knurled Nuts.
- Coated with zinc plating
- Available with threaded pass through hole.
- Used in varied installation and fastening.
- Majorly used in Construction site, Automotive and Automobile Industries.
- Drill the Hole.
- Connect/install the bolt.
- Tighten the Bolt.
Any Type of DIN 467 Knurled Nuts can be manufactured exactly as per customers’ specifications and export to Italy, Switzerland, Portugal, Greece, UK, Germany, France and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Inquiry Now