DIN 464 Knurled Screws
DIN 464 Screws are the part and independent platform standardization in Germany, Europe and Worldwide. DIN 464 Standard specify the evaluating material, product specification, forms, procedures, mechanical properties, metallurgical properties and applications. DIN 464 Knurled Screws are the most common fastener and available in the wide array of standard production parts. DIN 464 Knurled Screws with Precision Turned features, manual drive and standard metric threads. They are also called Set Screws. DIN 464 Knurled Screws can be assemble & disassemble by hand without tools. Besides secure head shape of the DIN 464 Screws, they are available in an incredibly wide variety of sizes.
The German standard DIN and Russian Standard GOST are the part of European Standardization. We manufacture stock metric DIN 464 screws & cut and deburr them to size, length, threads, chamfer and head to your particular requirements.
Following are the
specification for DIN 464 Knurled Screws :
- Brass, Steel, Alloy Steel, Plain Steel, Galvanized Steel, Mild Steel, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Austenitic Steel, Aluminium, Copper or any other material.
Equivalent Norms/Compatible Standards:
- CSN 21161
- PN 82456
- DIN 464 ISO 7089
Finish and Coating:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome, Zinc or any coating as per customer requirements.
- DIN 464 Screws are Knurled Grip Screws with threaded pin and cylindrical head.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Interchangeable Standard.
- Easy to Use, Install.
- Corrosion and Abrasion Resistant.
- Heat Resistant.
- Ideal fasteners for frequent assembly or disassembly.
- Used as a decorative Screws.
- Widely used for various installation and fastening purpose.
- Mostly used in mechanical, machine, plant construction.
- Fastener DIN Screws are the best choice for installation.
- For installing Screws, Drill a Hole.
- Install the Screw available in various point/head style/socket/drive accordingly with tool or required equipment.
Any Type of DIN 464 Knurled Screws can be manufactured exactly as per customers’ specifications and export to Italy, Switzerland, Portugal, Greece, UK, Germany, France and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Inquiry Now