DIN 462 Tab Washers
DIN 462 Washers are the part and independent platform standardization in Germany, Europe and Worldwide. DIN 462 Standard specify the evaluating material, product specification, forms, procedures, mechanical properties, metallurgical properties and applications. DIN 462 Tab Washers are the most common fastener and available in the wide array of standard production parts. DIN 462 Washers are available with Internal Tab and Inner Hole. Besides surfaces and shape of the DIN 462 Washers, they are available in an incredibly wide variety of sizes.
The German standard DIN and Russian Standard GOST are the part of European Standardization. We manufacture stock metric DIN 462 washers & cut and deburr them to size, length, threads, chamfer and head to your particular requirements.
Following are the
specification for DIN 462 Tab Washers :
- Brass, Steel, Alloy Steel, Plain Steel, Galvanized Steel, Mild Steel, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Austenitic Steel, Aluminium, Copper or any other material.
Equivalent Norms/Compatible Standards:
Finish and Coating:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome, Zinc or any coating as per customer requirements.
- DIN 462 Washer with Internal Tab and Inner Hole.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Interchangable Standard.
- Acid Resistant.
- Corrosion Resistant.
- High Tensile Strength.
- Designed to work in conjunction with a DIN 1804 Slotted Nut.
- For used with various type of screws, bolts or nuts.
- Widely used for various installation and fastening purpose.
- Widely used in Mechanical, Instrumentation, construction, Telecommunication and other industries.
- DIN Washers are very easy and simple to install.
- When installing washers, it is requiring to snug them.
- These Metal Washers do not sit perfectly upon the installation material and over-tightening them will begin to distort their shape.
- Once German DIN Washers are installed, it provides a clean look around that particular fastener.
Any Type of DIN 462 Tab Washers can be manufactured exactly as per customers’ specifications and export to Italy, Switzerland, Portugal, Greece, UK, Germany, France and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Inquiry Now