DIN 444 Eye Bolts
DIN 444 Bolt is a bolt with a loop at one end, also known as Flange Bolts or Swing Bolts. DIN Eye Bolts are used to attach a securing eye to a structure for tie up the ropes or cable. DIN 444 Swing Bolts are used for woods as well as metals. DIN 444 Bolts are precision type bolts consists of excellent grain structure. DIN 444 Eye Bolts are available in fully threaded or partially threaded shank.
We provide various types of eye bolts as wire eye bolts, forged eye bolts, forged machinery eye bolts, forged eye shoulder bolts, wire eye lag bolts, screw eyes.
Our bolts come in different sizes, threads and materials for custom applications across various industries. They are galvanised and come with high strength to increase load-bearing, Humidity and reliability.
Following are the
specification for DIN 444 Eye Bolts :
- Brass, Steel, Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, Carbon Steel, Copper, Electrolytic Copper Alloys, Galvanized Steel, Aluminum, Titanium or any other Metal.
Equivalent Norms/Compatible Standards:
- CSN 21167
- PN 82425
- UNI 6058
- GOST 14724-69
- GOST 14725-69
- GOST 3033-79
- EH 22980
Finish and Coating:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome, Zinc or any coating as per customer requirements.
- Complies with various European and International Standards.
- Corrosion and fatigue resistance.
- High Tensile Strength.
- Acid resistance.
- High Humidity.
- Mainly used for jigs & fixtures.
- Commonly used to attach cables to objects.
- Used in general engineering applications.
- Used in coupling of moulds, connections, equipment, etc.
- Drill the Hole.
- Slide the threaded ends of DIN Bolts into the Hole.
- Connect/install the bolts.
- Tighten the Bolts with required tool.
Any Type of DIN 444 Eye Bolts can be manufactured exactly as per customers’ specifications and export to Finland, Jersey, Spain, Switzerland, Ukraine, Germany, Austria and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Inquiry Now