DIN 433 Flat Washers
DIN 433 Washers are the part and independent platform standardization in Germany, Europe and Worldwide. DIN 433 Standard specify the evaluating material, product specification, forms, procedures, mechanical properties, metallurgical properties and applications. DIN 433 Flat Washers are the most common fastener and available in the wide array of standard production parts. DIN 433 Flat Washers are small discs washers with a round inner hole for used with screws. DIN 433 Washers are one of the top most washers for use with cylindrical screws. Besides surfaces and shape of the DIN 433 Washers, they are available in an incredibly wide variety of sizes.
The German standard DIN and Russian Standard GOST are the part of European Standardization. We manufacture stock metric DIN 433 washers & cut and deburr them to size, length, threads, chamfer and head to your particular requirements.
Following are the
specification for DIN 433 Flat Washers :
- Brass, Steel, Alloy Steel, Plain Steel, Galvanized Steel, Mild Steel, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Austenitic Steel, Aluminium, Copper or any other material.
Equivalent Norms/Compatible Standards:
- ISO 7092
- CSN 21703
- PN 82007
- UNI 6592
- GOST 10450-78
Finish and Coating:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome, Zinc or any coating as per customer requirements.
- DIN 433 Washers with Cylindrical head without Chamfer.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Interchangable Standard.
- Corrosion Resistant.
- Highly Resistant to acid.
- DIN 433 Washers are Vibration and Noise Damping.
- High Tensile Strength.
- Distribute the forces over occurring.
- Prevent screws from tearing out.
- Widely used for cylindrical screws which are round and stamped.
- Widely used for various installation and fastening purpose.
- DIN Washers are very easy and simple to install.
- When installing washers, it is requiring to snug them.
- These Metal Washers do not sit perfectly upon the installation material and over-tightening them will begin to distort their shape.
- Once German DIN Washers are installed, it provides a clean look around that particular fastener.
Any Type of DIN 433 Flat Washers can be manufactured exactly as per customers’ specifications and export to Finland, Jersey, Spain, Switzerland, Ukraine, Germany, Austria and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Inquiry Now