DIN 431 Hex Jam Nuts
DIN 431 Hex Jam Nuts are specifically designed to use in aggressive environments. DIN 431 Hex Jam Nuts are made of stainless steel and has strong anticorrosive and acid-resistant properties. It is necessary to wind the sealing material onto the thread of the pipe before tightening the DIN 431 Hex Jam Nut. DIN 431 Hex Jam Nuts are available in a wide range of sizes, shapes and materials. Brass Components provide below specification details for various range of German Standard DIN 431 Hex Jam Nuts.
Following are the
specification for DIN 431 Hex Jam Nuts :
- Carbon Steel, Acid-Resistant Stainless-Steel Grade A2 or A4, Galvanized Steel, Brass, Alloy Steel, Ordinary alloy steel or many other materials based on custom requirements.
Equivalent Norms/Compatible Standards:
- IS 4190
- AISI 431
- ISO 228-1
- GOST 8968-75
- GOST 15522-70
Finish and Coating:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome, Zinc or any coating as per customer requirements.
- Corrosion Resistance.
- Available with one sided thread countersinking.
- Internal metric threads.
- Vibration Resistant.
- Different Coatings available.
- Complies with various European and International Standards.
- Used in machine construction and Instrument Making.
- Used in Building and metal construction.
- Ideal for used in equipment manufacturing.
- For Fastening purpose and connection applications.
- Drill the Hole.
- Connect/install the bolt.
- Tighten the Bolt.
Any Type of DIN 431 Hex Jam Nuts can be manufactured exactly as per customers’ specifications and export to France, Germany, Spain, Netherlands, Russia, UK, Italy, Austria and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Inquiry Now