DIN 316 Wing Screws
DIN 316 Screws are the part and independent platform standardization in Germany, Europe and Worldwide. DIN 316 Standard specify the evaluating material, product specification, forms, procedures, mechanical properties, metallurgical properties and applications. DIN 316 Wing Screws are the most common fastener and available in the mass production of standard parts. DIN 316 Wing Screws are available with Wing Projection and standard metric threads. DIN 316 Screws are also known as Butterfly Screws. DIN 316 Thumb screws can be tightening & removing by hand without tools. Besides secure head shape of the DIN 316 Screws, they are available in an incredibly wide variety of sizes.
The German standard DIN and Russian Standard GOST are the part of European Standardization. We manufacture stock metric DIN 316 screws & cut and deburr them to size, length, threads, chamfer and head to your particular requirements.
Following are the
specification for DIN 316 Wing Screws :
- Brass, Steel, Alloy Steel, Plain Steel, Galvanized Steel, Mild Steel, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Austenitic Steel, Aluminium, Copper or any other material.
Equivalent Norms/Compatible Standards:
- CSN 21365
- UNI 5449
- GOST 11074
- AISI 304
- AISI 316
Finish and Coating:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome, Zinc or any coating as per customer requirements.
- DIN 316 Thumb Screws with two rectangular wings.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Conditionally Acid Resistant.
- Interchangeable Standard.
- Corrosion and Abrasion Resistant.
- Easy to Use, Install.
- Use where quick hand tensioning and clamping required.
- For fixing structural components, elements and parts.
- Widely used for various installation and fastening purpose.
- Fastener DIN Screws are the best choice for installation.
- For installing Screws, Drill a Hole.
- Install the Screw available in various point/head style/socket/drive accordingly with tool or required equipment.
Any Type of DIN 316 Wing Screws can be manufactured exactly as per customers’ specifications and export to France, Germany, Spain, Netherlands, Russia, UK, Italy, Austria and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Inquiry Now