DIN 315 Wing Nuts
DIN 315 Wing Nuts of the German Standard Type Nuts have two rounded wings like projections. The Standard wing nut design makes to use your thumb and forefinger to turn and tighten the nut for ensuring easy rapid assembly and disassembly using only fingers. DIN 315 wing nuts can be used for many applications where hard tightening and frequent assembly/disassembly required. DIN 315 Wing Nuts are available in a various range of sizes, shapes and materials. Brass Components provide below details for various range of DIN 315 Wing Nuts.
Following are the
specification for DIN 315 Wing Nuts :
- Carbon Steel, Acid-Resistant Stainless-Steel Grade A2 or A4, Galvanized Steel, Brass, Alloy Steel, Ordinary alloy steel or many other materials based on custom requirements.
Equivalent Norms/Compatible Standards:
- BS 1083
- CSN 21665
- UNI 5448
- GOST 3032-76
- PN 82439
- ISO 5448
Finish and Coating:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome, Zinc or any coating as per customer requirements.
- Corrosion Resistance.
- Acid Resistance.
- Light-weight and rust-proof.
- High Tensile Strength.
- Wear and tear Resistant.
- Complies with various European and International Standards.
- Feature Two Wings like projections.
- Used in assembly and disassembly for connection with small loads.
- To join with bolts, screws and other fasteners.
- Used in many applications in which frequent assembly/disassembly is necessary.
- For hard tightening.
- Drill the Hole.
- Connect/install the bolt.
- Tighten the Bolt.
Any Type of DIN 315 Wing Nuts can be manufactured exactly as per customers’ specifications and export to Finland, Jersey, Spain, Switzerland, Ukraine, Germany, Austria and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Inquiry Now