DIN 1587 Acorn Nuts
DIN 1587 Acorn Nuts have threaded inner hole and Hexagon shape on the outside which are available with high and closed cap which are used alone or as a cap for a hex or jam nut and can be used on bolts of any length. DIN 1587 Acorn Nuts are available in a wide range of sizes, shapes and materials. Brass Components provide below details for various range of German Standard DIN 1587 Acorn Nuts.
Following are the
specification for DIN 1587 Acorn Nuts :
- Steel, Galvanized Steel, Stainless Steel Grade A2 or A4, Brass, Alloy Steel, Ordinary alloy steel, Aluminium or many other materials.
Equivalent Norms/Compatible Standards:
- PN 82181
- UNI 5721
- GOST 11860
- EN ISO 4759-1
- EN 28839
Finish and Coating:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome, Zinc or any coating as per customer requirements.
- Anti-Corrosion Zinc Coating
- Designed for heavy loads
- Small in Size
- Attractive Look
- Custom Size Available
- DIN 1584 Acorn Nuts are designed to protect important threaded connections.
- Specially designed to protect important threaded connections.
- Used in food and medical industry and instrumentation.
- Drill the Hole.
- Connect/install the bolt.
- Tighten the Bolt.
Any Type of DIN 1587 Acorn Nuts can be manufactured exactly as per customers’ specifications and export to France, Germany, Spain, Netherlands, Russia, UK, Italy, Austria and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Inquiry Now