DIN 125 Flat Washers
DIN 125 Washers are the part and independent platform standardization in Germany, Europe and Worldwide. DIN 125 Standard specify the evaluating material, product specification, forms, procedures, mechanical properties, metallurgical properties and applications. DIN 125 Flat Washers are the most common fastener and available in the wide array of standard production parts. DIN 125 Flat washers are available with Flat Surface, Chamfer, Round Hole and required coating. DIN 125 Plain Washers are one of the most important washers in fastening technology for variety of applications. Besides surfaces and shape of the DIN 125 Washers, they are available in an incredibly wide variety of sizes.
The German standard DIN and Russian Standard GOST are the part of European Standardization. We manufacture stock metric DIN 125 Washers & cut and deburr them to size, length, threads, chamfer and head to your particular requirements.
Following are the
specification for DIN 125 Flat Washers :
- Brass, Steel, Alloy Steel, Plain Steel, Galvanized Steel, Mild Steel, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Austenitic Steel, Aluminium, Copper or any other material.
Equivalent Norms/Compatible Standards:
- ISO 7089
- DIN EN ISO 7089
- CSN 21702
- PN 82006
- UNI 6592
- GOST 11371-78
Finish and Coating:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome, Zinc or any coating as per customer requirements.
- DIN 125 Flat Washers with Round Hole.
- Corrosion Resistant.
- Bare Steel Flat Washers.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Interchangable Standard.
- Rust Resistant.
- Used as a protective element for surfaces.
- Widely used with all types of machine screws, hex screws, nuts, rods and more.
- Widely used for various installation and fastening purpose.
- Used in various industries including Mechanical, Automotive, Construction, Marine, Machine Construction, Electrical, Automotive Sectors and more.
- DIN Washers are very easy and simple to install.
- When installing washers, it is requiring to snug them.
- These Metal Washers do not sit perfectly upon the installation material and over-tightening them will begin to distort their shape.
- Once German DIN Washers are installed, it provides a clean look around that particular fastener.
Any Type of DIN 125 Flat Washers can be manufactured exactly as per customers’ specifications and export to France, Germany, Spain, Netherlands, Russia, UK, Italy, Austria and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Inquiry Now