Our specialization lies in the manufacturing and exporting of German standard fastener Crimp Lugs. Select from the largest array of mechanical Crimp Lugs including fork crimping lugs, closed-ring crimping lugs, and more. The range of Crimp Lugs is constructed with different material strengths and material thicknesses to ensure a secure hold. There are a variety of Crimp Lugs available with different types of structures, ends, flanges, grips, standards, and more. We can manufacture and export Crimp Lugs based on customer specifications and requirements.
Due to a wide variety of applications and usage, Crimp Lugs are available in a multitude of shapes and sizes for serving different aspects of the same function. Whether you require Crimp Lugs for simple to complex installation or any application, the range of Crimp Lugs is available. The range of Crimp Lugs is widely exported in France, Germany, Spain, Switzerland, Italy, Russia, and many other European Countries.
Following are the
specification for Crimp Lugs :
- Brass, Steel, Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, Carbon Steel, Copper, Electrolytic Copper Alloys, Galvanized Steel, Aluminum, Titanium or any other Metal.
- B.S.W., B.S.F., B.S.B., B.S.P. & B.S.P.T as per British Standard Whitworth Form
- N.C. & U.N.C., N.F. & U.N.F., N.P.T & N.P.S., N.S., N.E.F. etc. as per American National Form Threads
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- DIN Standard
- GB Threads
Finish and Coating:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome, Zinc or any coating as per customer requirements.
- Consistent connection.
- Excellent quality over the long term.
- Guarantee optimum ductility.
- Obtain the most efficient electrical conductivity.
- Very good mechanical strength.
- Resist vibration and pull out.
- Crimping lugs are devices used for connecting cables to electrical appliances, other cables, surfaces, or mechanisms.
- Crimping lugs are used in automobile wire systems, electrical boxes, machinery, household appliances, electronics, and other durable goods.
- These types of lugs are made from solid material and are suitable for outdoor use.
- Crimp lugs provide the most reliable low voltage crimped cable connection.
- Crimp lugs are rated up to 11kV for dry indoor cable termination applications.
Crimp Cable Lugs Installation:
- Insert the wire/cable/conductor into the crimp lug's barrel.
- Make sure the crimp lug’s palm is facing the terminal of the equipment to which the connection is to be made.
- Choose appropriate crimping dies and tools to ensure mechanical strength of the joints formed. Good electrical connections are provided by good joints.
- Make certain that the crimping series is correct.
- Clean the connection surfaces to avoid resistance and corrosion.
- For a firm and secure electrical connection, use the appropriate nuts, bolts, and washers.
Any Type of Crimp Lugs can be manufactured exactly as per customers’ specifications and export to Finland, Jersey, Spain, Switzerland, Ukraine, Germany, Austria and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Inquiry Now