Copper lugs are ideal for large gauge applications for power draw or grounding. Each copper lug can be either crimped or soldered to wire. The copper lug features a burr-free appearance for an aesthetically pleasing finish. One end of the copper lug accommodates the cable using a soldering, welding or crimping method, depending on the type of lug. The other end of the copper lug is fastened to a matching terminal or connection point using a bolt, screw or spring clip.
Our offered products are highly acknowledged by our customers for their features like robust design, sturdy construction, low maintenance and high performance. Known for the above-mentioned features, these products cater the needs of many industries like power sector, control panels, circuit breakers, electronic industries and railways.
Our copper lugs come in different sizes, threads and materials for custom applications across various industries. They are galvanised and come with high strength to increase load-bearing, Humidity and reliability.
Following are the
specification for Copper Lugs :
- Brass, Steel, Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, Carbon Steel, Copper, Electrolytic Copper Alloys, Galvanized Steel, Aluminum, Titanium or any other Metal.
- B.S.W., B.S.F., B.S.B., B.S.P. & B.S.P.T as per British Standard Whitworth Form
- N.C. & U.N.C., N.F. & U.N.F., N.P.T & N.P.S., N.S., N.E.F. etc. as per American National Form Threads
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- DIN Standard
- GB Threads
Finish and Coating:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome, Zinc or any coating as per customer requirements.
- Light in Weigh.
- Elevated service life.
- Low maintenance.
- High usability.
- Excellent quality.
- Excellent strength.
- Copper lugs are widely used for applications where electrical wire is terminated to a machine or electrical equipment. They are used for terminating cables where vibration is critical.
- Dimensions of copper lugs are designed to suit suitable cable for giving complete electrical conductivity and mechanical strength to withstand vibration & pull off.
- Copper lugs are used in industrial segments like Transformer’s, Motor’s, Generator, Batteries, Distribution Board etc.
Copper Lugs Installation:
- Insert the wire/cable/conductor into the cable lug's barrel.
- Make sure the cable lug's palm is facing the terminal of the equipment to which the connection is to be made.
- Choose appropriate crimping dies and tools to ensure mechanical strength of the joints formed. Good electrical connections are provided by good joints.
- Make certain that the crimping series is correct.
- Clean the connection surfaces to avoid resistance and corrosion.
- For a firm and secure electrical connection, use the appropriate nuts, bolts, and washers.
Any Type of Copper Lugs can be manufactured exactly as per customers’ specifications and export to Finland, Jersey, Spain, Switzerland, Ukraine, Germany, Austria and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Inquiry Now