From Industrial air, water to fluid transfer, we provide a variety of compression fittings including Tube Fittings, Air Brake Fittings, Compression Hose Fittings, Brass Couplers, Compression Reducers, Compression Elbow, Compression Sleeves, Compression Connectors, Compression Adapters, Compression Unions, Compression Tees and many more to suitable with your applications. The manufactured range of High Quality and Standard Compression Fittings ensures simple installation, long term sealing and performance. The assortment of Compression Fittings is widely used in Water works, Irrigation, Plumbing, Pneumatic System, Process Instrumentation, Chemical, Petrochemical, Oil & Gas and more. Although, Compression Fittings are widely available as per custom specification and requirements.
Following are the
specification for Switch Gear Parts :
- Brass, Steel, Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, Carbon Steel, Copper, Electrolytic Copper Alloys, Galvanized Steel, Aluminum, Titanium or any other Metal.
- B.S.W., B.S.F., B.S.B., B.S.P. & B.S.P.T as per British Standard Whitworth Form
- N.C. & U.N.C., N.F. & U.N.F., N.P.T & N.P.S., N.S., N.E.F. etc. as per American National Form Threads
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- DIN Standard
- GB Threads
Finish and Coating:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome, Zinc or any coating as per customer requirements.
- Simple to use, Reliable and Durable.
- Corrosion Resistant.
- Provide Quick and Easy Connection/Installation.
- High Resistant to temperature.
- Water tightness.
- Available in different diameters, configuration based on custom specification.
- Quickly connects tubes to fittings or existing connection.
- Ideal for Sanitary Installation.
- Widely Used in variety of tubing, preparation, flaring, soldering and connection.
- Used for any type of waterworks.
- Compression fittings must be compatible with Flow pressure, temperature, fluid and pressure.
- Make twice wrap around the sealing tape on compression fittings.
- Tubes, Pipes or required appliance must be cleaned before installation.
- Lubricate the compression threads before installation for smoother installation.
- Attach the ends of the tubes or pipes with compression fittings with use of rings or nuts. Tighten the nuts and wrenches with proper fitting installation.
- Need to check for leaks after installation.
Any Type of Compression Fittings can be manufactured exactly as per customers’ specifications and export to Italy, Switzerland, Portugal, Greece, UK, Germany, France and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Inquiry Now