Our specialization lies in the manufacturing and exporting of German standard fastener Clamps. Select from the largest array of mechanical Clamps including pipe clamps, u bolt clamps, split clamps, universal clamps, nut clamps, cladding clamps, construction clamps, fastener clamps, cable clamps, hose clamps and more. The range of Clamps are constructed with different material strengths and material thickness to ensure secure hold. There are variety of Clamps available with different types of surface finishing, thread, locking method, and more. We can manufacture and export metal clamps based on custom specification and requirements.
Due to wide variety of applications and usage, Clamps are available in multitude of shapes and sizes for serving different aspects of the same function. Whether you require Clamps for simple to complex installation or any application, the range of Clamps are available. The range of Clamps are widely exported in France, Germany, Spain, Switzerland, Italy, Russia and many other European Countries.
Following are the
specification for Clamps :
- Brass, Steel, Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, Carbon Steel, Copper, Electrolytic Copper Alloys, Galvanized Steel, Aluminum, Titanium or any other Metal.
- B.S.W., B.S.F., B.S.B., B.S.P. & B.S.P.T as per British Standard Whitworth Form
- N.C. & U.N.C., N.F. & U.N.F., N.P.T & N.P.S., N.S., N.E.F. etc. as per American National Form Threads
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- DIN Standard
- GB Threads
Finish and Coating:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome, Zinc or any coating as per customer requirements.
- Clamps are highly durable and reliable.
- Sturdy construction.
- Corrosion resistance.
- High wear & tear strength.
- Powerful spring action.
- Better and air-fit griping.
- Longer service life.
- Clamps are ideal for providing rigid, general purpose mounting surfaces.
- Clamps are widely used for clamping large or irregular shaped components or parts.
- Clamps have great use in wood working applications and in plumbing, pneumatic, gas fittings and sanitary fittings installation application.
- Custom Metal Clamps are available for electrical, electronics, mechanical, manufacturing, medical, telecommunication, automotive, automobile, wood works, railway, waterworks, sanitary, plumbing and many other industries.
- Load the setscrew into the clamp.
- Position clamp and insert at desired location.
- Make sure the toe of the clamp engages the part.
- Tighten the setscrew(s) using a screwdriver or respective tool.
Any Type of Clamps can be manufactured exactly as per customers’ specifications and export to Finland, Jersey, Spain, Switzerland, Ukraine, Germany, Austria and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Inquiry Now