We are specialized in manufacturing and exporting Standard Cable Lugs. As a worldwide leading manufacturer, we are providing various of Cable Lugs as ring cable lugs, pin type cable lugs, folk cable lugs, battery cable lugs, compression cable lugs, tubular cable lugs, etc. Our brass, steel, aluminium, stainless steel and other metal electrical cable lugs are widely appreciated by customer across various industry for its high workability, Hardness, Corrosion Resistant, High Strength, Durability and Reliability. Cable lugs are key components for the highest safety requirements, they are also known as a "cable connector" or "cable anchor," depending on industry jargon and application.
Our complete range of cable lugs are complying with international Norms and standards to meet and exceed customer expectations. We have a state-of-art manufacturing plant with fabrication and assembly department, manufacturing department, quality testing department and packaging department. Furthermore, we offer customization facility of manufacturing cable lugs as per custom specific requirements at most competitive rates.
Browse the Largest Range of Cable Lugs:
- Copper lugs are widely used for applications where electrical wire is terminated to a machine or electrical equipment. They are used for terminating cables where vibration is critical.
- Dimensions of copper lugs are designed to suit suitable cable for giving complete electrical conductivity and mechanical strength to withstand vibration & pull off.
- Copper lugs are used in industrial segments like Transformer’s, Motor’s, Generator, Batteries, Distribution Board etc.
- Brass lugs are used for securely connecting or terminating power cables to electrical apparatus, control panels, machinery or equipment.
- These brass lugs are suitable for both copper and aluminium conductor.
- Brass lugs used for multi-standard conductors.
- Different types of brass lugs are designed to be crimped onto a conductor to facilitate the termination of the cable via the lug hole.
Following are the
specification for Cable Lugs :
- Brass, Steel, Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, Carbon Steel, Copper, Electrolytic Copper Alloys, Galvanized Steel, Aluminum, Titanium or any other Metal.
- B.S.W., B.S.F., B.S.B., B.S.P. & B.S.P.T as per British Standard Whitworth Form
- N.C. & U.N.C., N.F. & U.N.F., N.P.T & N.P.S., N.S., N.E.F. etc. as per American National Form Threads
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- DIN Standard
- GB Threads
Finish and Coating:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome, Zinc or any coating as per customer requirements.
- Easily installed and removed.
- Used for bolt-on applications.
- Serves as a cable-size reducer.
- Compatibility to the terminal type or anchoring method.
- Ensure Optimum Connection.
- Prevents connection loss due to vibration.
- Cable lugs are used for connecting cables to electrical appliances, other cables, surfaces, or mechanisms
- Cable lugs are used for electrical, automotive, automobile, aerospace, lighting and many other types of application.
- Cable lugs area generally used when permanent, direct-fastening methods are not feasible or necessary.
- Cable lug is typically used for connecting a cable, which could be soldered, welded, or crimped depending on the type.
Cable lugs Installation:
- Insert the wire/cable/conductor into the cable lug's barrel.
- Make sure the cable lug's palm is facing the terminal of the equipment to which the connection is to be made.
- Choose appropriate crimping dies and tools to ensure mechanical strength of the joints formed. Good electrical connections are provided by good joints.
- Make certain that the crimping series is correct.
- Clean the connection surfaces to avoid resistance and corrosion.
- For a firm and secure electrical connection, use the appropriate nuts, bolts, and washers.
Any Type of Cable Lugs can be manufactured exactly as per customers’ specifications and export to Finland, Jersey, Spain, Switzerland, Ukraine, Germany, Austria and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Inquiry Now