Brass Cable Glands
We are engaged to offer a comprehensive range of Cable Glands which are manufactured from Brass, Aluminium, Stainless Steel, Nickle, Polyamide and more. They are widely applicable for the smooth interconnection of cables and equipment. The manufacturing range of standard and high-quality Cable Glands are designed to provide optimal system integrity when used alongside with cables and form an integral part of cable solution. The range of Cable Glands include Brass Cable Glands, Marine JIS Cable Glands, PG Cable Glands, Stainless Steel Cable Glands, PVC Cable Glands, Wiping Cable Glands, Elbow Cable Glands, A1 A2 Cable Glands, Aluminium Cable Glands and more. Cable Glands are widely used for installation in explosive atmospheres.
Cable Glands are available in different types, size, shape, finishing, threads and other specifications based on custom specification and requirements.
Browse the Largest Range of Brass Cable Glands:
Brass Cable Glands
Brass Cable Glands Specification
- DIN 89280 Cable Glands are glands for cable & cords, available with flat ring on the connection thread.
- DIN 89280 Cable Glands are compatible with all cable types.
- Widely used for flat cable.
- DIN 89285 Cable Glands are Cable Gland with a degree of protection IP66 and IP68 for use On Vessels.
- DIN 89285 Cable Glands are widely used in electrical & telecommunication industry.
- High electrical and thermal conductivity.
- In A1/A2 Cable Glands, a rubber gasket is used as a sealing material which helps in weather protection.
- Also known as Weatherproof Cable Glands.
- Universal and simple sealing ring.
- CW type cable glands are widely used for metal-to-metal armed clamping.
- The CW Cable Glands are manufacture from high quality durable materials.
- Robust & heavy-duty design.
- E1W weatherproof brass cable glands are widely use with all PVC sheathed steel wire armoured (SWA) cables.
- E1W Cable Glands are E1W Double Seal Industrial Cable Glands.
- High tension relief.
- CXT brass cable glands used for all types of braided armour cables, screened flexible wire braid or wire braid armour cable.
- CXT Cable Glands are designed to prevent cold flow.
- Displacement type seal.
- Marine Cable Glands are industrial cable glands with IP68 Entry thread protection rating.
- Industrial marine Cable Glands provide seal on cable’s inner & outer sheath.
- Weather and water proof design.
- Brass Wiping Cones are earth glands for plumbing lead sheath cables.
- Wiping Cable Glands are used to gland high voltage cables.
- Wiping Glands are compatible with BS standard BS 6121.
Following are the
specification for Brass Cable Glands :
- Brass, Steel, Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, Carbon Steel, Copper, Electrolytic Copper Alloys, Galvanized Steel, Aluminum, Titanium or any other Metal.
- B.S.W., B.S.F., B.S.B., B.S.P. & B.S.P.T as per British Standard Whitworth Form
- N.C. & U.N.C., N.F. & U.N.F., N.P.T & N.P.S., N.S., N.E.F. etc. as per American National Form Threads
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- DIN Standard
- GB Threads
Finish and Coating:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome, Zinc or any coating as per customer requirements.
- Corrosion Resistant, High Electrical and Thermal Conductivity, Compatible with all cable types, Weather proof and water proof design.
- Used as a sealing and termination device for guarantee characteristics of the enclosure.
- Cable Glands used on all types of electrical power, control, instrumentation, data, wiring and telecommunications cables.
- Secure the complete gland into the equipment.
- Determine the conductor length required to suite the geometry of the equipment and prepare the cable accordingly, removing part of the outer sheath where required to reveal the insulated conductors.
- Ensure that the seal is in a relaxed state by loosening the outer seal nut.
- Pass the cable through the gland to desired position, then tighten the outer seal nut by hand into the entry item until heavy resistance is felt, then rotate one full turn with a spanner.
Any Type of Brass Cable Glands can be manufactured exactly as per customers’ specifications and export to France, Germany, Spain, Netherlands, Russia, UK, Italy, Austria and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Inquiry Now