We are one of the leading names in the industry for offering a wide array of brass lugs to our clients at very affordable rates. To meet the needs of our clients, we offer brass lugs in various technical specifications. Brass lugs are used to attach a securing eye to a structure for tie up the ropes or cable. Brass lugs are precision type bolts consists of excellent grain structure. Brass lugs are available in fully threaded or partially threaded shank.
We provide various types of brass lugs as wire eye bolts, forged eye bolts, forged machinery eye bolts, forged eye shoulder bolts, wire eye lag bolts, screw eyes.
Our brass lugs come in different sizes, threads and materials for custom applications across various industries. They are galvanised and come with high strength to increase load-bearing, Humidity and reliability.
Following are the
specification for Brass Lugs :
- Brass, Steel, Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, Carbon Steel, Copper, Electrolytic Copper Alloys, Galvanized Steel, Aluminum, Titanium or any other Metal.
- B.S.W., B.S.F., B.S.B., B.S.P. & B.S.P.T as per British Standard Whitworth Form
- N.C. & U.N.C., N.F. & U.N.F., N.P.T & N.P.S., N.S., N.E.F. etc. as per American National Form Threads
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- DIN Standard
- GB Threads
Finish and Coating:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome, Zinc or any coating as per customer requirements.
- Provider greater strength.
- Excellent conductivity.
- Enhanced electrical and mechanical performance.
- Available in barrel length.
- Easily crimped or soldered.
- Provide quality alternative at a lower price point.
- Brass lugs are used for securely connecting or terminating power cables to electrical apparatus, control panels, machinery or equipment.
- These brass lugs are suitable for both copper and aluminium conductor.
- Brass lugs used for multi-standard conductors.
- Different types of brass lugs are designed to be crimped onto a conductor to facilitate the termination of the cable via the lug hole.
Brass Lugs Installation:
- Insert the wire/cable/conductor into the cable lug's barrel.
- Make sure the cable lug's palm is facing the terminal of the equipment to which the connection is to be made.
- Choose appropriate crimping dies and tools to ensure mechanical strength of the joints formed. Good electrical connections are provided by good joints.
- Make certain that the crimping series is correct.
- Clean the connection surfaces to avoid resistance and corrosion.
- For a firm and secure electrical connection, use the appropriate nuts, bolts, and washers.
Any Type of Brass Lugs can be manufactured exactly as per customers’ specifications and export to Finland, Jersey, Spain, Switzerland, Ukraine, Germany, Austria and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Inquiry Now