We are specialized in manufacturing and exporting German Standard DIN Bolts. As a worldwide leading manufacturer, we are providing various of Bolts such as DIN 444 Bolts, DIN 479 Bolts, DIN 976 Bolts, DIN 931 Bolts, DIN 6921 Bolts, DIN 610 Bolts, etc. Our brass, steel, aluminium, stainless steel and other metal bolts are widely appreciated by customer across various industry for its high workability, Hardness, Corrosion Resistant, High Strength, Durability and Reliability.
The range of Bolts are complying with international Norms and standards to meet and exceed customer expectations. We have a state-of-art manufacturing plant with fabrication and assembly department, manufacturing department, quality testing department and packaging department. We can offer Bolts in high quality customized packaging in the form of wooden case, cartoon, pallets and as per customer specification and requirements.
Browse the Largest Range of Bolts:
- DIN 444 Bolts are also known as Flange Bolts or Swing Bolts.
- Mainly used for jigs and fixtures.
- Equivalent Norms: CSN 21167; PN 82425; UNI 6058, GOST 14724-69, GOST 14725-69, GOST 3033-79.
- DIN 479 Bolts with Long or Short Pin & standard thread.
- RoHS Compliant. Provide maximum safety for fastening applications.
- Equivalent Norms: CSN 21121; PN 82307, GOST 1482-84, GOST 1485-84.
- DIN 529 Bolts are also known as Stone Bolts. General Fastening applications.
- Increasing Corrosion Resistant and Abrasion Resistant Properties.
- Equivalent Norms: CSN 21391, DIN EN ISO 4034, ASTM A307, ISO 7412, UNS S 31803, GOST: 24379-80.
- DIN 580 Bolts with Ring and Shoulder for lifting usages & general applications.
- Anti-Corrosion Properties.
- Equivalent Norms: ISO 3266, BN 258, GOST 4751-73, CSN 21369; PN 82472; UNI 2947.
- DIN 610 Bolts with threaded short pins & hex head.
- RoHS Compliant. For general fastening applications.
- Equivalent Norms: CSN 21112; PN 82341.
- DIN 931 Bolts with Partial thread and hex Head.
- Mostly used for fastening in Construction & Engineering.
- Equivalent Norms: ISO 4014, GOST 7805-70, GOST 7798-70, GOST 15589-70.
- DIN 976 Bolts with Metric Thread. For fixing metal and wood construction & installation.
- Corrosion Resistant and Vibration Resistant.
- Equivalent Norms: UNI 6610, DIN EN ISO 4753.
- DIN 6914 Bolts, high strength bolts with Hexagon head.
- For high loaded fastening & connection applications.
- Equivalent Norms: GOST R 52644-2006, GOST 22353-77, EN 14399-4, ISO 7412.
- DIN 6921 Bolts with Partial thread, Flange and Hex Head.
- Used with other fasteners to connect construction structures & parts.
- Equivalent Norms: DIN EN 14399-4, EN 1665, EN 1662, GOST ISO 4162-2014, GOST R 55739-2013.
- DIN 7990 Bolts with Hexagon Head for Steel & high strength Structure.
- Corrosion Resistant. RoHS Compliant.
- Equivalent Norms: CSN 21308, GOST 7798–70, GOST 15589–70.
Following are the
specification for Bolts :
- Brass, Steel, Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, Carbon Steel, Copper, Electrolytic Copper Alloys, Galvanized Steel, Aluminum, Titanium or any other Metal.
- B.S.W., B.S.F., B.S.B., B.S.P. & B.S.P.T as per British Standard Whitworth Form
- N.C. & U.N.C., N.F. & U.N.F., N.P.T & N.P.S., N.S., N.E.F. etc. as per American National Form Threads
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- DIN Standard
- GB Threads
Finish and Coating:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome, Zinc or any coating as per customer requirements.
- Available in wide variety of types.
- High Tensile Strength.
- Precise Construction and Consistent Design.
- Abrasion and Corrosion Resistant.
- Highly Durable and Reliable.
- Simple to Complex Torque.
- Used for various fastening and joining purpose.
- Widely used in Automotive, Automobile, Construction, Telecommunication, Mechanical, Chemical, Oil and gas, Electrical, Electronics and many other Industrial Sectors.
- For easy installation.
- Drill a Hole.
- Slide the threaded end of bolts into the hole.
- Tighten the Nut with required tool.
Any type of Bolts can be manufactured exactly as per customers’ specifications and export to France, Germany, Spain, Netherlands, Russia, UK, Italy, Austria and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Inquiry Now