Bimetallic Lugs are the fasteners which are used in variety of applications with nuts and bolts. Choose from a wide selection of Bimetallic Lugs including Ring types Bimetallic Lugs, Bimetallic Compression Lugs, Aluminium Bimetallic Lugs, and more. We provide bulk manufacturing and mass production of Bimetallic Lugs. If you are working on a large industrial project and require any kind of Bimetallic Lugs, Get the most reliable quality and standard Bimetallic Lugs with quick delivery. The German DIN Standards and other international standards like ISO, ASTM, BS & more covers the general specification and dimensions for specific type of Bimetallic Lugs for used in general purpose applications.
Whether you require Bimetallic Lugs for simple or general to complex purpose application, we can manufacture and export Bimetallic Lugs based on your specification and requirements. The range of Bimetallic Lugs are available in various material, size, specification, surface coating, threads and other configuration based on custom requirements and specification. Wide variety of Bimetallic Lugs are widely exported in France, Germany, Spain, Switzerland, Italy, Russia and many other European Countries.
Following are the
specification for Bimetallic Lugs :
- Brass, Steel, Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, Carbon Steel, Copper, Electrolytic Copper Alloys, Galvanized Steel, Aluminum, Titanium or any other Metal.
- B.S.W., B.S.F., B.S.B., B.S.P. & B.S.P.T as per British Standard Whitworth Form
- N.C. & U.N.C., N.F. & U.N.F., N.P.T & N.P.S., N.S., N.E.F. etc. as per American National Form Threads
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- DIN Standard
- GB Threads
Finish and Coating:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome, Zinc or any coating as per customer requirements.
- Safe & low cost both in and use.
- Ensures a technically sound and durable joint.
- Ensuring for strong bonding characteristic.
- Corrosion resistance and long service life.
- All copper products are electro-tinned to BS standard and prevents it from corrosion and oxidation.
- PVC insulation is provided to terminals for exceptional di-electric strength & for supporting
- Entry to the wire barrel is shock-proof, or bell mouthed for faster and easier conductor entry.
- Bimetallic Lugs are specially designed for transition connection of circular aluminium cable hemi cycle sector aluminium cable and power supply cables.
- These Bimetallic Lugs are used for MV Terminations.
- Bimetallic Lugs are also used for LV Connections on Bus Bar.
Bimetallic Cable Lugs Installation:
- Insert the wire/cable/conductor into the cable lug's barrel.
- Make sure the cable lug's palm is facing the terminal of the equipment to which the connection is to be made.
- Choose appropriate crimping dies and tools to ensure mechanical strength of the joints formed. Good electrical connections are provided by good joints.
- Make certain that the crimping series is correct.
- Clean the connection surfaces to avoid resistance and corrosion.
- For a firm and secure electrical connection, use the appropriate nuts, bolts, and washers.
Any Type of Bimetallic Lugs can be manufactured exactly as per customers’ specifications and export to Finland, Jersey, Spain, Switzerland, Ukraine, Germany, Austria and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Inquiry Now