We are manufacturing high quality Anchors from superior grades basic raw materials like Brass, Copper, Stainless Steel, Bronze and more with contemporary techniques in adherence to set industry standards. The wide range of Anchors include Sleeve Anchors, Wedge Anchors, Drive Pin Anchors, Undercut Anchors, Drop in Anchors, etc. The Standard Range of Anchors are widely used in construction and many industrial purposes. Owing to their fine finish and corrosion-free features, the manufactured range of Anchors are widely appreciated by our precious clients.
Furthermore, we offer customization facility of manufacturing anchors as per customers’ specific requirements at most competitive rates.
Browse the Largest Range of Anchors:
DIN 315 Wing Nuts are used to manually tighten the fasteners for various field.
Wedge Anchors are designed for commonly used in brickwork and also secure materials and equipments.
Drive Pin anchors ideal for wood-to-concrete applications and for suspended ceiling application.
Undercut Anchors are generally used for structural connection, beam and column anchorage.
Drop in Anchors are used in light to heavy duty fastening purposes and outside wet applications.
Pool Anchors are also known as swimming pool anchors or pool cover anchors.
Following are the
specification for Anchors :
- Brass, Steel, Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, Carbon Steel, Copper, Electrolytic Copper Alloys, Galvanized Steel, Aluminum, Titanium or any other Metal.
- B.S.W., B.S.F., B.S.B., B.S.P. & B.S.P.T as per British Standard Whitworth Form
- N.C. & U.N.C., N.F. & U.N.F., N.P.T & N.P.S., N.S., N.E.F. etc. as per American National Form Threads
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- DIN Standard
- GB Threads
Finish and Coating:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome, Zinc or any coating as per customer requirements.
- High Electrical Conductivity, Corrosion Resistant, SAE Grades, High Thermal Conductivity, Greater Tensile Strength.
- For efficient insertion or connection in conjunction with all screws, bolts or nuts.
- Insert the screw into the soil-cement admixture, hard twist the closed hook until can't twist it anymore.
- Screw the nut with wrench until it fixed.
- Finally, tightening the closed hook again.
Any Type of Anchors can be manufactured exactly as per customers’ specifications and export to France, Germany, Spain, Netherlands, Russia, UK, Italy, Austria and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Inquiry Now