Aluminium lugs are the electrical component or connectors which are used in a variety of applications with nuts and bolts. Choose from a wide selection of Aluminium Lugs including Crimping Aluminium Lugs, Hex Aluminium Lugs, Aluminium U Lug, Aluminium Compression Cables Lugs, Aluminum Terminal Lugs, Aluminium Bike Lugs, Aluminium Cables Lugs, Aluminium Drum Lugs, Aluminium Fixing Lugs, Aluminium Lifting Lugs, Aluminum Ground Lugs, and more.
We provide bulk manufacturing and mass production of Aluminium lugs. If you are working on a large industrial project and require any kind of Aluminium lugs, Get the most reliable quality and standard Aluminium lugs with quick delivery. The German DIN Standards and other international standards like ISO, ASTM, BS & more cover the general specification and dimensions for a specific type of Aluminium lugs for use in general purpose applications.
Following are the
specification for Aluminium Lugs :
- Brass, Steel, Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, Carbon Steel, Copper, Electrolytic Copper Alloys, Galvanized Steel, Aluminum, Titanium or any other Metal.
- B.S.W., B.S.F., B.S.B., B.S.P. & B.S.P.T as per British Standard Whitworth Form
- N.C. & U.N.C., N.F. & U.N.F., N.P.T & N.P.S., N.S., N.E.F. etc. as per American National Form Threads
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- DIN Standard
- GB Threads
Finish and Coating:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome, Zinc or any coating as per customer requirements.
- Aluminium Lugs is high quality EC grade.
- High conductivity of current.
- Capable of carrying over current.
- Soft tube makes it easier to crimp.
- Dimensional sizes ensuring the current density is sufficiently low to reduce substantially.
- Elevated durability and flawless finish.
- Aluminium Lugs are commonly used when permanent, direct-fastening methods are not feasible or necessary. They are designed to be easily installed and removed for repairs or maintenance.
- These aluminium lugs are used where high value of current flow is required.
- Electricians used aluminium cable lugs for jointing in order to avoid a galvanic reaction and ultimately a failed joint.
- Depending on the type of cable used to connect one item to another, aluminium cable lugs are used as butt and parallel connectors.
Aluminium Cable Lugs Installation:
- Insert the wire/cable/conductor into the Aluminium Lug's barrel.
- Make sure the Aluminium Lug’s palm is facing the terminal of the equipment to which the connection is to be made.
- Choose appropriate crimping dies and tools to ensure mechanical strength of the joints formed. Good electrical connections are provided by good joints.
- Make certain that the crimping series is correct.
- Clean the connection surfaces to avoid resistance and corrosion.
- For a firm and secure electrical connection, use the appropriate nuts, bolts, and washers.
Any Type of Aluminium Lugs can be manufactured exactly as per customers’ specifications and export to Finland, Jersey, Spain, Switzerland, Ukraine, Germany, Austria and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Inquiry Now