A1/A2 Industrial Cable Glands
A1/A2 Industrial Cable Glands are used for all types of cables. High-quality brass is used to manufacture A1/A2 Type Cable Glands. Sand casting technique is used to produce the Industrial Cable Glands. In A1/A2 Cable Glands, a rubber gasket is used as a sealing material which helps in weather protection. Also known as weatherproof Cable Glands.
Cable Glands are mechanical cable entry devices which are also known as electrical connectors. We engaged to offer a comprehensive range of Cable Glands which are manufactured from Brass, Aluminium, Stainless Steel, Nickel, Polyamide and more.
The manufacturing range of standard and high-quality A1/A2 Industrial Cable Glands are designed to provide optimal system integrity when used alongside with cables and form an integral part of cable solution. Based on International Standards, we manufacture A1/A2 Industrial Cable Glands in different types, size, shape, finishing and threads.
Following are the
specification for A1/A2 Industrial Cable Glands :
- Brass, Steel, Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, Carbon Steel, Copper, Electrolytic Copper Alloys, Galvanized Steel, Aluminum, Titanium or any other Metal.
- B.S.W., B.S.F., B.S.B., B.S.P. & B.S.P.T as per British Standard Whitworth Form
- N.C. & U.N.C., N.F. & U.N.F., N.P.T & N.P.S., N.S., N.E.F. etc. as per American National Form Threads
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- DIN Standard
- GB Threads
Finish and Coating:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome, Zinc or any coating as per customer requirements.
- A1/A2 Industrial Cable Glands are compatible with all cable types.
- Universal and simple sealing ring.
- High corrosion resistance.
- High electrical and thermal conductivity.
- Weather and water proof design.
- High tension relief.
- Widely used in electrical and telecommunication industry.
- Flameproof Cable Glands for use in hazardous environment.
- A1/A2 Industrial Cable Glands are used to provide sealing on all types of cables.
- Secure the complete gland into the equipment.
- Determine the conductor length required to suite the geometry of the equipment and prepare the cable accordingly, removing part of the outer sheath where required to reveal the insulated conductors.
- Ensure that the seal is in a relaxed state by loosening the outer seal nut.
- Pass the cable through the gland to desired position, then tighten the outer seal nut by hand into the entry item until heavy resistance is felt, then rotate one full turn with a spanner.
Any Type of A1/A2 Industrial Cable Glands can be manufactured exactly as per customers’ specifications and export to Italy, Switzerland, Portugal, Greece, UK, Germany, France and other European Countries. For more Information, Please Inquiry Now